Give your electronic cigarette eliquid and vape bottles a premium and professional look and feel at an affordable price by using vinyl labels instead of traditional paper labels. We offer full color, digitally printed labels with your provided design(s). Vinyl is waterproof and will not crack, peel, or bubble when exposed to water or ejuice unlike traditional paper labels. Each label is printed using eco-friendly solvent inks which are juice-proof and will not run or rub off when exposed to e-liquid.
Skip the nonsense of requesting for a price quote, and being turned down because of ridiculously high minimum order quantities, we save you time by giving you all the information ahead of time, a perfect solution for small run batches. We offer popular sizes for glass dropper bottles and chubby unicorn bottles.
Each label is printed onto premium commercial outdoor sign grade weatherproof vinyl designed to last for years.
Minimum order of 100 labels are required required; however, there is no limit on the amount of designs (ie: 10x unique designs for your total of 100x labels).
There are price breaks for higher quantities which will automatically be applied when added to your cart. Please expect an average turnaround time of 2-7 days after your artwork file has been approved and prepped for production. Artwork that follows the requirements below will go through the process faster.
If you have any questions concerning your artwork file or if you encounter errors while uploading your artwork, you can skip the upload section when placing your order and email the artwork file directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Vector format highly preferred (.ai or .eps) to keep texts clean and crisp
- CMYK color mode recommended (RGB will work, but expect a color shift)
- 0.1" bleed around the background image to ensure none of your important details and texts will be cut off
- Please ensure all important details in your design fit within the area of the size chosen, if your design does not fit this area, it will be resized and stretched to fit this area
- A minimum of 150 DPI / PPI preferred
- Create outlines on all font/text to ensure there are no missing font errors.
- Barcoding and unique number serialization (ie: 82 out of 200) is possible, please contact us for more info if you require this in your artwork.
- Buy 500+ and get 40% off the price of each label!
* Please be advised that the labels will be shipped in approximately 8.5" x 10" sheets and not on rolls.